and am waiting for my hair to dry with nothing at all to do.
1.What have you been doing recently?
Eating. Lots and lots of eating x)
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
If there’s someone I’m annoyed at enough to want to desperately avoid.
3. What happened at 10.00 am today?
Pretty sure the world went on as it would under normal circumstances even as I was fast asleep deader than a log.
4. When did you last cry?
I can’t recall =)
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
No… I like to believe I plucked my own destiny right out of the hands of fate.
6. What do you want in your life right now?
Nothing else, believe it or not. I have all that I want and need at this moment, and am not too greedy as to want anything else.
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
My hood if I happen to be wearing something with a hood. Otherwise, I just run to the closest shelter.
8. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?
9. What bottom are you wearing now?
10. What’s the nicest text in your inbox says?
I’ve easily got close to 1,500 messages in my inbox, man. I am not going to look through all that junk all for one measly message. Pfft.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
No. Things are pretty simple with me. It’s either I get along with you, or I don’t. Madeline says that’s a bad thing because that’s why I don’t make much of an effort to get to know a person, but I’m not gonna fuss about having you like me. Most times, I don’t even acknowledge someone’s there unless I really have to. Sue me.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
I’m pretty sure everything I have on now belongs to me.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
Sherlock Holmes. Sure doesn’t hurt that they’ve buffed the detective I’ve always envisioned to be a little scrawny and mousy up a little. And I’m definitely not complaining they’ve even made him all bad ass with the bare-fist fighting! ;]
14. What are you proud of?
Honestly, I feel like I’ve not achieved anything quite substantial enough to be proud of. None of the things I’ve set out to do upon graduating high school has been realised yet. Except maybe keep my hair to grow past my shoulders.
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
“Haha yes chocolate is awesome stuff XD Death by chocolate is the way to go man. When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell of chocolate fudge.”
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Daddy’s Little Defect – Sugarcult
17. Do you have any nicknames?
Hoho, nice try, but I’m not mentioning any here =P
18. What does your last received message say?
“Bitch, when you coming back?”
21. Who gives you best advice?
My Mum, I suppose. But I hardly ever take it x)
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Yes, but I didn’t quite like it. Gets sickening after a while.
23. Who did you talk with on phone last night?
24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
My roommate. I don’t blast my Blink 182 and Ataris at full volume; I’d appreciate it if she can kindly listen to her funny Chinese songs on her earphones as well.
25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Aris. Nom. x)
26. Do you wear toe socks?
What the fuck are toe socks?
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
29. Who annoys you the most in person?
Some bitch I’d rather not speak of.
30. Do you have any crush on anyone?
Sean Faris =DDD
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Hahahahahaha. No. Seriously.
32. What is the colour of your room?
Coincidently, both my room back home and my room here at the hostel are painted the same shade of melon green.
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
I’d like to sound bad ass and say hell yes, but when it comes down to really doing it, I don’t think I’ll have the guts nor the ability.
34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
I hope I’ve been the only one.
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Aris. I’m beginning to feel disturbed at how often I’m mentioning his name in this post x)
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Hahahaha. Yes. Like half his entire family and friends.
38. Do you have a life?
I do the things I like as and when I like so I think I do, though not many would call sleeping 3/4 of your day away and spending whatever remains of it either running or driving around KL aimlessly with my boyfriend because the city lights never fail to mesmerize me as having a life. I sound like a Goddamned bug, so easily drawned to bright lights x)
39. Have you ever thought someone died when they really didn’t die?
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Don’t have a profile song.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
42. Last time you smiled?
43. Have you changed this year?
Oh, yeah. Definitely.
44. What are you listening to right now?
Down to My Last – Alter Bridge
45. Are you talking to someone when you’re doing this?
46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Wtf. Is this a trick question?
47. Is there a quote you live by?
When the world gets in my face, I say Have a Nice Day. We all know where that’s from.
48. Do you have someone you cannot have?
Sean Faris, Jash Hartnett, Josh Holloway, Angelina Jolie… what?
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
The recorder, hahaha!
50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in this week?
Attempting to get full on Nescafe. I had nothing else in the room to munch on!
51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Stuffing myself with oysters at Souled Out.
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
53. What song best describes your love life?
Sum 41’s With Me.
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
LOL! I guess?
55. Who always make you laugh?
56. Do you speak other language other than english?
Ya, aku fasih bertutur Bahasa Melayu x)
57. Favourite website(s)?
I am somewhat ashamed to say this – YouTube and yes, Facebook.
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Am planning on sleeping in and waking up at earliest 3pm for dinner with a bunch of friends before hitting the roads to begin the 4-hour journey back to Penang.
70. What is your life to you?
Awesome. Haha, kidding. I get by okay, so I’m not complaining. I’ve learned that the trick is to not take anything too seriously and to let the things you have no control over take their own course. Everything always works it self out in the end.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Go run. Nothing clears my head more effectively than a solid 15km.
72. Who did you last chat on msn today?
Haven’t been on MSN today.
73. Who do you admire most?
Different people inspire me in different ways so there’s no one person I admire above the rest. But I sure as hell do look up to my Mum a lot =)
74. Which month are you born in?
75. How are you feeling right now?
Complacent. Not to be confused with satisfied.
76. What’s the time now?
77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Beautiful, inside and out =)
78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Red, red and… red. Hey, least this time, it’s only the highlights that are red! God, I need to experiment with different colours more.
79. Why are you doing this?
Because I am bored and am waiting for my hair to dry with nothing at all to do.
80. What do you do when you’re moody?
81. At what age do you wish to get married?
Assuming I do want to get married, whatever age people usually get married?
82. Who is more important to you?
I’m pretty sure the question above is incomplete.
83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
I’d try to see all my closest friends and family one last time, I suppose, and spend the remainder with him.
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
I trust different things with different people. This would be so much easier if only we’re not only allowed to name just one person, given the superlatives.
85. Do you believe in seeing rainbows after a rain?
Not really. Sometimes, shit just happens.
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Knowing what I want out of life.
87. What is your goal for this year?
To keep my temper in check and be more considerate.
88. Do you believe in eternal love?
Eternal, just like ‘forever’ is too Goddamned long a time for anyone to know anything for sure.
89. What feeling do you love most?
That feeling you get after finishing a good run under a good score of time – that sense of achievement, contentment and just the slightest bit of pride all at once.
90. Do you really think its global warming now?
I don’t know what to think about the environment right now, honestly.
91. What feeling do you hate most?
Guilt. And not being able to go when I really have to pee.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Just those worth cherishing.
93. Do you believe in God?
94. Who cares for you most?
Well, seeing as how, again, I can only name one person, I guess my Mum.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Not taking life and oneself too seriously.
96. What will you bring when you fight?
A baseball bat.
97. What have you done that you’ve regretted doing in your whole life?
Many things that I’m not obligated to share here. But they’re nonetheless parts of me so I don’t particularly regret them – I’ve learnt equally as much from them.
98. What would you feel if no-one no longer cares for you?
Devastated to the point of suicidal?
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
I’d be hurt but knowing myself, I’ll eventually live with it and move on. There are bigger things in life, equally of bigger importance. One boy doesn’t encompass my entire life, neither does he my entire world.
100. How do you feel now?